- Any given point of equilibrium should only be given as much attention as its stability. This applies to vehicle dynamics, to politics, and I suspect to everything in between.
- Soja milk > cow milk
- The rules are always written by the strong, regardless of whether they are written for the benefit of the weak. Rules written by the weak never have any value.
- Pink is a nice color.
- How to show by calculation that any given event can happen in one direction only.
- Age is the largest ingredient of perspective. The shifting’s half of the thing.
- Never put a tie in the washing machine.
In 2012 I have taken a break from learning more about ever less, and have temporarily learned a little about much. But 2013 might not see any less obscure or convolute posts written here.