Some professional and personal projects:
- Fluidmech.ninja, the homepage of the course in fluid mechanics that I currently teach at the University Otto von Guericke of Magdeburg;
- Software to create individualized university coursework assignments graded by the students themselves as anonymous peers, written with Germán Santa Maria;
- Thermodynamique.fr, the website of my textbook Thermodynamique de l’ingénieur (2015, 2018, in French);
- Ihavenoads.com, a simple webpage towards which creators who don’t like advertising can link;
- Majusculesaccentuées.fr, a simple webpage to help French‐speaking Windows users type accented capital letters on their keyboard;
- Linuxpreloaded.com and its French‐language counterpart Linuxpréinstallé.com, curated lists of computer vendors selling hardware preinstalled with Linux.
Some of my former projects:
- Gnulinuxmatters.org [archive, placeholder], a non‐profit organization dedicated to advocating for software liberties to a very large audience. I lead this group with Gustavo Narea full time from 2006 to 2008. One product of the organization was taken over by other people and lives on as Getgnulinux.org. Many conference talks given, including one at the 24th Chaos Communication Congress and the keynote of Ubucon 2007.
- Gendershouldntmatter.org [archive 1, archive 2], my first attempt at tackling gender inequalities and imbalance, in my community at the time. Three conference talks given, including one at the 2009 Chemnitzer Linux Tage.
- Gulls (2009) was a self‐published book of black‐and‐white photos of birds.